About Paddle Creek Games
A bunch of people mostly in the United States with folks in Seattle, Ann Arbor, Salt Lake City, Minnesota, California, and outside the US in Montreal.
Contact us for all press queries at Info@PaddleCreekGames.com.
Download Press Kit
Fractured Veil is a multiplayer survival game set in Maui 100 years from now after a global apocalypse wipes out civilization. Players will joyfully struggle to organize, survive, and recolonize the fractures to craft a new civilization.
Fractured Veil is a game being developed and published by Paddle Creek Games. Development started in 2016 with a small team working towards building the world of Lahaina in 2120.
We currently have a very solid foundation of a large scale open world persistent survival game and the infrastructure to support hundreds of players, our completed features include, but are not limited to:
- Cloud-based AI
- Hunting and harvesting systems
- In-game drones powered by machine learning
- Dozens of items and weapons to craft
- Player Construction / Base Building
- Wood, Stone, Iron, Twine and Sulfur resource gathering and refining
- 64 Square KM Open World
- Monuments to explore
- First or Third person combat with Mutants, Animals and other players
- Party and Friend systems for co-op play
- Large scale NPC intelligence
- Dynamic day-night cycle